- This event has passed.
Peaceful Deliveries: Understanding the Dynamics of Childbirth and Breastfeeding Support Class
April 28, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
UPDATE: This class is currently full.
For more information or to enroll in upcoming classes, call or email:
Cait Cowan, CCE, CLC, Student Midwife Assistant
At 417-379-7864 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s your body, your baby, and your birth. You can birth the way you decide.
Join Certified Childbirth Educator and Certified Lactation Counselor, Cait Jennings, as you learn about Peaceful Deliveries.
When: Every Wednesday Night / March 31 – April 28, 2021
At: 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
Where: Loehr Health Center Community Room at Farmers Park
Each childbirth series is based on Childbirth Dynamics, by Julie White, and includes a class on the following:
- The physiology and psychology of labor and childbirth
- Pain and challenges associated with labor
- Techniques to alleviate pain/discomfort, stress, anxiety, and emotional unrest
- The stages of labor
- Unplanned changes, postpartum care, and newborn care
- Breastfeeding (separate class available if desired)
During Breastfeeding Counseling, the following subjects are covered:
- Support with Latch Issues
- Tongue/Lip Tie Evaluation
- Dealing with Engorgement
- How To Produce More Milk