COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Exemplify brand positioning and messaging
- Follow brand guidelines
- Have an intimate understanding of the brand message and tone
- In conjunction with the Marketing Director, establish digital marketing goals.
- Maintain the editorial calendar for all digital content.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze social media, website analytics, and PPC campaigns
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company initiatives for future digital marketing opportunities.
- Work with the SEO team to manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Propose new ideas that help improve patient conversion rates
- Evaluate and propose new social media platforms for improving patient engagement.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Director and vendors to manage digital marketing assets.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage and maintain all digital campaigns including email marketing, the company website, and PPC ads.
- Achieve maximum ROI by helping maintain and improve paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
Digital Content Creation and Implementation
- Maintain provider directories and niche company directory listings online.
- Create relevant and shareable content appropriate for each digital platform.
- Fix any error in online content.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Work with the SEO team to optimize lead-to-patient conversion rate.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into patients and improve patient recall.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes and promotions that succeed through email.
- Understand requirements and details of each event.
- Understand the needs and wants of providers, partner organizations, and Loehr Health Center for the event outcomes.
- Report on event results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- BONUS: Digital marketing certifications
- 1-3 years digital marketing for a healthcare organization or in an ad agency setting
- Past experience with social media, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- BONUS: Experience with paid search ads, WordPress, automated marketing software (ex. Salesforce or Marketo), and/or native ad platforms (ex. Outbrain)
The ideal candidate will have possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate enjoys continuously learning new things. He/she has the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions. This individual has an active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices. He/she is people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Multiple benefits available to full-time employees.
Lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. to set up for events
Standing for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
Job Type: Full-time