COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Billing Support
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
Collect and process payments from patients and insurance companies.
Familiar with HIPAA compliance
Familiar with health insurance basics
Interact with patients and insurance adjusters
Enter EOB information
Appeal insurance denials, inquire about discrepancies
Proficient with technology
Make balance/collections calls
Process accounting and billing reports
The ideal candidate will have a background in accounting, bookkeeping, or a similar field and/or have a medical billing background; have an understanding of ICD-10 coding; understand health insurance terminology and processes; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be an organized, detailed individual with impeccable follow-through skills.
Sitting for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
One story building
Parking lot on site
Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place