COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Billing Support
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations and Owner
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Collect and process payments
- Familiar with HIPAA compliance
- Familiar with health insurance basics
- Interact with patients and insurance adjusters
- Enter EOB information
- Appeal insurance denials, inquire about discrepancies
- Proficient with technology
- Make balance/collections calls
- Customer service
- Process accounting and billing reports
The ideal candidate will have a background in accounting, bookkeeping, or a similar field and/or have a medical billing background; have an understanding of ICD-10 coding; understand health insurance terminology and processes; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be an organized, detailed individual with impeccable follow-through skills.
Sitting for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Two story building with stairs
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Saturday hours will likely be extended in early 2020)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Billing And Coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payment Processing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday to Friday