COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Athletic Trainer
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Rehab of all patients
- Provide therapies as directed
- Provide evaluations as instructed
- Care for and educate patients
- Bachelors or master’s degree from an accredited professional athletic training education program
- License/Certification from State Board
- Minimum of two years’ Experience
The ideal candidate will have a two-year healthcare background in a multi-provider facility; have the required education/certification(s)/experience; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
- Occasional heavy lifting, pulling
- Standing for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Two story building with stairs
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business, heavy patient volume
- Must be willing to work 10+ hour days, 3-4 days a week including occasional weekends
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Saturday hours will likely be extended in early 2020)
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!