Chinese Medicine Practitioner / Acupuncturist Job Description
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Chinese Medicine Practitioner / Acupuncturist
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Clinical examination of all patients
- Provide natural treatment and diet modifications as directed
- Care for and educate patients
- Required: B.S./B.A. and/or Master’s Degree from an accredited TCM, Acupuncture, or Oriental Medicine College/University
- Required: License/Certification from State Board of Healing Arts
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Preferred but not Required: Specialty training in Women’s Health, Fertility/Infertility, and/or Pregnancy
The ideal candidate will have a smile on his/her face and will love joining a company where we are more like family than co-workers.
Here at LHC, we put the patient first, and we celebrate with them as they heal and transition to a wellness lifestyle.
This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence, and approach their career with passion.
Our ideal teammate will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center (LHC) is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. LHC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Masks are required.
THE FINE PRINT
• No phone calls or walk-ins please.
• No recruiters.
• Serious inquiries only.
• If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
• Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Pay: $2,500.00 – $6,000.00 per month