COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Director of Insurance, Billing, and Revenue Cycle
REPORTS TO: CEO and Controller
SUPERVISES: Billing and Insurance Department Staff
Our Company’s Vision is to Redefine the Standard of Health and Wellness.
Our Mission is to Empower and Lead our patients, employees, and community to be Healthier through individualized services, wellness education, and ongoing support.
As the Revenue Cycle Director for Loehr Health Center, you will be directly managing a team responsible for all Clinical Billing, Coding, and Accounts Receivable for all Loehr Health Center Clinics. You will be directly reporting to the CEO, and will aid the CEO in Billing, Collections and Cash Flow Planning.
Your #1 responsibility in this position is to help our company continue on its path to changing healthcare, by leading a team of individuals who are working together for the same purpose.
- Direct responsibility for the overall management of the Insurance/Billing/Coding/Collections departments in accordance with Loehr Health Values (People First, Health, Excellence, Trust, Compassion, and Positivity).
- Provides team education, team building, and management evaluations
- Responsible for all team schedules and appropriate coverage hours.
- Safeguards professional and technical operation of the Insurance/Billing/Coding/Collections department.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed on a day-to-day basis.
- Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year with chance for advancement
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus Pay
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
- Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Schedule Negotiable: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Sitting for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!