COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Front Desk Manager/Director of Administration
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Greet patients upon arrival and departure
- Process payments
- Answer multi-line telephone
- Balance cash drawer and payment reports
- Patient scheduling for multi-provider facility
- Enter data into electronic chart
- Run insurance benefits
- Understand and convey insurance benefits
- Maintain clean and neat reception area
The ideal candidate will have a background in clinical reception and/or multi-provider scheduling; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills.
Sitting for long periods of time
Cleaning duties: sweep, mop, bend, lift up to 25 lbs on occasion
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Two story building with stairs
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Must be willing to work 10+ hour days, 3-4 days a week including occasional weekends
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Saturday hours will likely be extended in early 2020)
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
Job Type: Full-time
- Patient Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reception work: 1 year (Required)
- Working in healthcare environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multi-line Phone Systems: 1 year (Required)
- Payment Processing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required