COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Medical Assistant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Responsible for office/patient flow
- Takes patient vitals
- Provides tour of office
- Attends to patient needs
- Orders tests, labs, etc.
- Distributes educational information as instructed
- Assists chiropractic assistants with therapies
- Backs up telephones
- Communicates with patients and doctors Understands multi-provider scheduling and can quickly adapt schedule when bottle-necking occurs
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Administering Injections
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification
The ideal candidate will have a background in a healthcare; have a vast understanding of multi-provider schedule coordination; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills.
- Lifting up to 25 lbs
- Standing/walking for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Two story building with stairs
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Must be willing to work 10+ hour days, 3-4 days a week including occasional weekends
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Saturday hours will likely be extended in early 2020)
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!