Mental Health Clinician Job Description
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Clinician
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Provide individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy services for the patients of LHC.
- Demonstrate and incorporate a thorough and competent understanding of trauma, and nervous system informed conceptualization, theory, and practice.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary clinical team on case conceptualization and treatment plan formation.
- Support the patients of LHC in and throughout their treatment, seeking to foster greater commitment to treatment and an increased overall satisfaction with the therapeutic process, including their providers, treatment plan, and regiment.
- Participate in promoting staff culture and work satisfaction.
- Demonstrate competent and effective clinical note taking and inter-staff communication.
Mental Health Clinicians must have licensure within the state of Missouri permitting them to provide psychotherapy services for individuals, couples, families, and groups. This typically includes a Master’s degree and involves supervised practicum, internship, and applied practice observation. For clinicians in their provisional licensure period, internship, or practicum, duties and expectations at LHC will be discussed with the supervising clinicians, as well as leadership of LHC.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Multiple benefits available to full-time employees.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center (LHC) is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. LHC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000 – $45,000 a year