COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: New Patient Specialist
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Answer new patient calls
- Ensure all necessary new patient paperwork and forms are completed prior to first visit
- Ability to quickly become familiar with providers’ specialities to determine the best provider for the new patient
- Performs follow-up care calls
- Multi-provider scheduling
- Extension of care to patients
- Enter and verify all new patient information in EHR
- Work as part of a team
- Verify and enter insurance benefits into EHR
- Demonstrate the core values of the clinic
- Address new patient questions and concerns
A background in healthcare with multi-provider scheduling required.
- Prior administrative work helpful
- Experience answering multi-line telephone
The ideal candidate will have a background in performing administrative duties; multi-provider scheduling; have the required education/certification(s)/experience; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and core values and communicate them through his/her work.
- Sitting for long periods of time while taking new patient telephone calls.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Saturday hours will likely be extended in early 2020)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!