Patient Care Coordinator Job Description
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Presents Report of Findings (ROF) to patients
- Assists New Patient Liaison as needed
- Assists with answering new patient calls and processing new patient paperwork
- Prepares Advanced Medical Scheduling (AMS) for a multi-provider, multi-specialty practice
- Conducts Wellness Consultations
- Updates New Patient Audit Sheet (data entry from a series of reports)
- Work as part of a team
- Demonstrate the Core Values of the Clinic
- Each day different from the next; especially in personal interactions Fast-paced environment
- Multiple projects going simultaneously
- Very socially-focused; requires “how can I help you?” attitude
- Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others fosters the relationship
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important
- Important to involve others in the decision-making; there is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Open, flowing communication is important
- Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role
- There is a need for a persuasive, “selling” (rather than “telling”) communication style
- Team environment: leader must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary
- Need someone who leads by example, with first-hand knowledge of area of expertise
- Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on tasks delegated to ensure proper results
The ideal candidate will have a background in a medical office and experience with multi-provider scheduling; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; be high stress tolerant; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills.
Long periods of sitting while working at a desk.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required.
- multi-provider scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- health insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place