JOB TITLE: Patient Care Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Administration
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
· Present ROFs
· Presents HTSY classes
· Conducts Wellness Consultations
· Assists with answering New Patient calls and processing New Patient Paperwork
· Updates New Patient Audit Sheet (data entry from series of reports)
· Multi-provider Patient Scheduling
The ideal candidate will have a background in a medical office and experience with multi-provider scheduling; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; be high stress tolerant; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills.
Long periods of sitting while working at a desk.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
Parking lot on site
Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required during all patient interactions and while walking throughout the office.
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible