Physical Therapist Job Description
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM AT LOEHR HEALTH CENTER!
JOB TITLE: Physical Therapist
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Work with an integrative team of Chiropractic Physicians, Medical Doctors, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists, and Functional Medicine Practitioners to heal the patient from a holistic perspective and then prevent future injuries.
- Develop objective and functional goals, a detailed plan of care, and a list of appropriate treatments.
- Assess and treat acute, subacute, and chronic neuromusculoskeletal symptoms and conditions through a Functional Movement approach.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate from an accredited program of physical therapy.
- A willingness to give all you have mentally and physically to the patients you are working with while “on the clock.”
- A history of superb clinical decision-making, communication skills, organizational skills, and a happy face.
2+ years of physical therapy experience in a clinical setting.
The ideal candidate will have a two or more years of Physical Therapy experience in a clinical setting; have the required education/certification(s)/experience; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to work events outside of the office as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Multiple benefits available to full-time employees.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Physical Therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Waiting period may apply