COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Rehab Specialist–Weaubleau
REPORTS TO: Owner
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/REQUIRED SKILLS
- Assist with rehab of all patients
- Provide therapeutic treatment as directed by physicians
- Care for and educate patients regarding treatments
- Conduct x-rays of the spine and extremities
- Help clean and maintain clinic
- Provide evaluations as instructed
- Assist with roll-over telephone calls
- Act as an extension of care to patients
- Bachelors or master’s degree from an accredited professional program for exercise and physiology
- License/Certification from State Board
The ideal candidate will have a healthcare background in a multi-provider facility; have the required education/certification(s)/experience; possess a positive, professional demeanor; have a great sense of humor; possess leadership skills; be comfortable in their own skin but willing to work with strong personalities; have excellent communication skills; and be detailed oriented with impeccable follow-through skills. This candidate will be people-oriented, committed to excellence and approach work with thorough consistency; will understand industry and patient needs and concerns; will embrace the company’s mission, vision, and values and communicate them through his/her work.
- Occasional heavy lifting, pulling
- Standing for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- One-story building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are as follows:Monday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Lunch 1:00PM-2:00PMTuesday: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Lunch 1:00PM-2:00PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Lunch 12:00PM-1:00PM
Thursday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00AM to 2:00 PM
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time