Revenue Cycle Director – Clinical Billing and Accounts Job Description
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
JOB TITLE: Revenue Cycle Director-Clinical Billing and Accounts
REPORTS TO: CEO and Controller
SUPERVISES: Billing and Insurance Department Staff
The Revenue Cycle Director will manage and monitor all facets of billing and collections. In this position, you will supervise all staff in the insurance, billing, and accounts receivable departments. As our Director, you will work directly with our CEO and Controller to manage and monitor all billing, collections, and revenue cycle planning.
- You will be responsible for managing our people well 🙂
- You will be responsible for smiling 🙂
- You will be responsible for collecting money so that we can keep our doors open and continue to help everyone that trusts us to take care of their health 🙂
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, we would consider experience towards education preference.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Medical Billing/Coding/Insurance Credentialing
- Minimum of three years of experience in Management/leadership.
- Prefer CHAA, CRCS, HFMA certification, but not required.
- Pay: $42,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
- Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Sitting for long periods of time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS
- Large, one-story, handicap accessible building
- Parking lot on site
- Fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
THE FINE PRINT
- No phone calls or walk-ins please.
- No recruiters.
- Serious inquiries only.
- If selected to go to phase two of our interview process, references will be checked and employment history will be verified.
- Due to the expected number of responses to this ad, please be advised only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and for your interest in joining our growing team!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Loehr Health Center is always looking for qualified applicants to join our ever-growing team. Loehr Health Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, National origin or ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or identification, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, genetic information, or citizenship.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT
Loehr Health Center is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation due to a disability, please let your interviewer know how we can help!
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Masks are required.