Press Release August 19, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, MO —STRONG Gym and Loehr Health Center (LCAA) are holding its 1st Annual Strength Foundation and Training Seminar. “We’re excited to be partnering with Paden and the team at STRONG to encourage our community to learn more about their health,” stated Dr. Steven Loehr, owner of LCAA.
Where: STRONG Gym 506 S.Jefferson Avenue, Springfield, MO.
When: August 30th, 2014 from 9:00AM-3:00PM
The event will introduce new comers at STRONG to its program Starting Stength. Starting Strength is a progressive set of barbell focused exercises designed to increase functional strength. STRONG Owner, Paden Stringer explained, “Functional strength is for all levels including people who have never known a gym…whether you lift a box or a load of laundry—it comes from basic movements. The Starting Strength program allows you to perform tasks in your daily life more efficiently. We believe that barbells literally change your life.”
Attendees are encouraged to:
- Come to Open Gym starting at 9AM-throughout the day
- Visit STRONG Gym prepared to sweat
- Learn the STRONG way with Paden Stringer at 12:00PM
- Watch STRONG trainers teach proper form for functional exercises like dead-lifts, squats, and more!
- Experience relief with Loehr Health Center at 12:30PM–1:30PM
- Steven Loehr and Dr. Kory Johnson will be stretching out attendees in addition to teaching additional training tips
- Enjoy free food and drinks!