FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
April 20, 2015
- Brittany Zachary—Marketing Director for Loehr Health Center
SPRINGFIELD, MO —April is national Autism Awareness Month. It is the fastest growing developmental disorder in the US, and one that we have a personal connection to. In honor of our patients with Autism, we will be donating $5 from each appointment on April 24th to sponsor a child with Autism. The money raised will be used to provide natural treatment and support (e.x. supplements) for a child with Autism at Loehr Chiro. There are numerous ways to get involved and show your support too!
We encourage you to get involved at any level that you can. Here’s some things you can do today:
For everyone: Take the Generation Rescue #ChatAutism challenge. View the video below for how to take the challenge and click here or here to download the #ChatAutism Challenge sign. We have given up complaining as an office. Our Marketing Director, and her husband, have given up coffee for April. What will you do? Be sure to use the #ChatAutism and #Loehrloyal, so we can see your pictures on social media!
1. Know that you are not alone. Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys. Please contact Generation Rescue Angel (AKA Parent mentor) and #Loehrloyal-er, Brittany Zachary, for information on local resources to help your family.
2. Read one example of how,” Chiropractic Attitude Adjustments” can help a child with Autism.
3. Learn everything you can, and ask us questions. Helping your family is what we do. Please do not hesitate to contact us.Generation Rescue is one example of a great resource for treatment information. Autism Speaks is another awesome resource to visit too.
4. If your child is not currently undergoing natural treatment for Autism, please contact our office by filling out the contact form here for sponsorship inquiries.