Press Release September 18, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, MO —The team at Loehr Health Center is moving ‘UP’ to its new building. The growing practice in Springfield, MO is preparing for the Grand Opening of its new building. “We are thrilled to announce this next chapter for Loehr Chiro. We are thankful our patients, friends, family, and our community for their support as we started this adventure last March,” stated Dr. Steven Loehr.
Grand Opening activities for the day include FREE fitness classes, giveaways, patient appreciation specials, and family fun! The schedule of activities is as follows:
- 11:00 a.m.—Springfield Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting
- 12:00 p.m. — Get your inner yogi on with 2BWell stretching it out for an intro to yoga class in our community room.
- 1:00 p.m. — Join Jen Keet for Pound Fit–The Rockout Workout–and drum to your heart’s content while blasting away the calories
- 1:45 p.m.— Become Warrior Strong during an intense workout with My Fitness Place, because it’s more than a workout
- 2:30 p.m.—Bring your infant to Mommy and Me Yoga class with Kaylen King. Come to one FREE class or all, and bring a friend!
- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.— Bring back the entire family for our Family Fun Night in the evening! There will be FREE food and FREE family activities. Please come dressed up as your favorite character from the movie UP! or your favorite superhero, princess