Sara Lovse, MS, ATC
Sara joined our team in January 2020 as an Athletic Trainer.
Sara specializes in pediatric rehabilitation and is also an ACE Youth Fitness Specialist. She focuses on helping youth athletes improve their movement patterns and recover from athletic injuries. She was drawn to Loehr Health Center’s focus on functional movement and holistic care approach. Her favorite part about working here is having daily impact on a patient’s journey of healing or wellness.
In Sara’s spare time she enjoys volunteering in North Point’s children ministry and is also a gymnastics coach.
- Missouri State University – Springfield, MO: 2018
- Master of Science: Athletic Training
- Alma College – Alma, MI: 2016
- Bachelor of Science: Athletic Training
- Loehr Health Center – Springfield, MO
- Athletic Trainer: January 2020–present
- Miller and Lockwood High School – Miller and Lockwood, MO
- Athletic Trainer: September 2019–February 2020
- Missouri Southern State University – Joplin, MO
- Sports Medicine Assistant: February 2019–July 2019
- Southwest Baptist University – Bolivar, MO
- Athletic Training Intern: August 2016–May 2018
- RockTape® certified – FMT Basic
- American Red Cross First Aid
- ACE Youth Fitness Specialist
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association