Yes, we’re open. Our clinic is categorized as an essential business, therefore our doors remain open and our services remain available.
As long as patients are adhering to our COVID guidelines, we can treat them. We want to reassure you that we are considered an essential business for a reason. Your health should remain a top priority. If possible, we encourage you to stick with your treatment plans.
Here is a list of measures we’re taking to limit contact when possible, and to keep patients and employees safe while in our clinic:
- Updated our triage intake
- Adapted our check-in process with curbside check-in and waiting
- Spaced out waiting areas and chairs
- All team members are wearing masks when interacting with patients
- Practicing social distancing, where possible
- Increased sanitation measures—including using HOCl Solutions Disinfectant which is classified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a disinfectant that kills novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In addition, we’ve implemented the following tactics to keep patients informed and resourced:
- Doctors and team members are calling patients to check-in and see how they are doing
- Text appointment reminders are still activated
- Patients can receive updates on COVID-19 treatment guidelines via their email, Facebook, and our website at loehrhealth.com/coronavirus
- Immune boosting services and products are discounted through the end of May including:
- 15% off ALL supplements
- 25% off Electro-lymphatic Drainage
- Implemented weekly Facebook Live: Chat With A Doc
- Individuals can ask a doctor their health questions and receive healthcare tips
- Previous topics included: How To Boost Your Immune System and How To Decrease Stress WIth Breathing Techniques
- We are currently working on scheduling the May meeting for Our Circle—our mom community group in collaboration with Breath of Life Wellness. Details to be released soon.
- In addition, we will be announcing our virtual pregnancy and baby community classes with one of our partners.
As always, Loehr Health Center is committed to the well-being of our patients and we look forward to continuing to serve, even in this uncertain time.
If you have any questions, or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us by clicking HERE.