Meet Loehr Health.
Thank you for entrusting us with your health and the health of the ones you love most!
We’re very thankful you’ve chosen Loehr Health to help you reach your health goals.
The video below contains a letter from you to us. Please take a moment to view it before your New Patient Liaison gives you a brief tour of the office, so you know where to go after checking in for any future appointments.
What will happen at my appointment today?
Your New Patient Appointment time allotted today includes:
- A review of your paperwork and financial information
- A Billing Specialist will help answer any questions you may have about your insurance or out-of-pocket costs prior to seeing your provider.
- Vitals intake
- An exam with your doctor or acupuncturist
- X-rays or other diagnostic testing (as applicable upon provider recommendation)
- Recommended treatment
- Expertise and support from a specialized provider
I’m a chiropractic, acupuncture, or holistic health patient. What will happen at next appointment?
Your next appointment is a Report of Findings visit. The time scheduled for that appointment includes:
- Another review of your paperwork and financial information (Yep! We’ve many checks and balances to ensure we’re providing you with the latest information available about your insurance benefits or financial options.)
- If at anytime you have a financial question, just ask. Our goal is to get you the care you need to reach your health goals.
- Customized Report Of Findings and Treatment Plan
- Treatment with your provider
Your out-of-pocket cost will vary based on your health insurance benefits.
You can review the average cost of healthcare treatments and procedures in your area by visiting fairhealthconsumer.org. Upon becoming an established patient at Loehr Health Center, formerly Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture, our financial office team will run your insurance benefits. Your benefits will be reviewed with you at your first appointment. Your consent will be required beforeto any treatment is given or fees incurred.
Have a financial question? Schedule a call with a billing support team member.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Don’t hesitate to ask us.
We want to provide you with the best care possible, but we need your help with that.
Please fill out the form below if you have a health question, a shout-out you want us to share with our staff, or you see somewhere we can improve. This email goes directly to our Director of Administration to assist you.