CORONOVIRUS INFO AT LOEHR HEALTH CENTER
Let’s Come Together For Health’s Sake.
Coronavirus is no fun for everyone.
You’re tired of hearing about it and adjusting your life.
We’re tired too. Please be kind to our team members.
If you’d like to send a note encouraging them, you can email us HERE, and we will get your note to the team member.
Our company is comprised of innovators and healthcare game changers. We want to continue doing everything we can to help our employees, patients, and community lead a healthier and happier life. However, even game changers have to follow the rules of the game. Below is a list of COVID-related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), policies, and procedures that are to be followed by employees and individuals entering a Loehr Health Center facility.
COVID-19 FAQs AND GUIDELINES AT LOEHR HEALTH CENTER
GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE 5.28.2021 until further notice
Do I have to wear a mask?
SPRINGFIELD CLINIC AT FARMERS PARK
Per the City of Springfield, Missouri’s mask ordinance, masks are OPTIONAL but NOT required.
😷❓: Please visit this link for FAQs about the COVID-19 Promclamation of Civil Emergency Withdraw: https://www.springfieldmo.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=8319
Weaubleau and Hickory County do not have mask mandates.
Employees and staff may wear masks, but it is not required.
What is your COVID-19 intake process like?
As of May 28, 2021, Loehr Health Center does not ask patients to complete a COVID-19 check-in.
We ask that all guests and patients utilize our hand washing and/or sanitizing stations once they enter the facility AND before leaving.
Our staff continues sanitizing treatment tables between patients and regularly santizing surfaces throughout the clinic (as was done pre-COVID 😉 )
What health conditions are considered ‘non-emergent’ and are generally recommended that you do not go to the ER or urgent care for?
Please do not overwhelm the emergency rooms and urgent care centers with non-emergent healthcare conditions. Chiropractors, acupuncturists, functional medicine physician, and more—look for the root-cause of disease by using physical exams, diagnostic tests, and lab work. They take a holistic approach to the body. Common health conditions physicians like ours help treat are:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism, Asperger’s syndrome, and autism spectrum disorders
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Celiac disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Frozen shoulder
- High blood pressure
- Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- and more!
*Note: We recognize that sometimes medication is medically necessary to assist a patient. This is why we have recently added primary care to our clinic. Our primary care physician will take a preventative and natural approach to helping you with your health. However, medication will be prescribed if necessary.
What are the latest updates from the City of Springfield?
The latest press briefing regarding policies from the City of Springfield, Missouri can be viewed via their Facebook page.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM THE CITY OF SPRINGFIELD
What are the latest updates from Hickory County?
Hickory County is advising that businesses follow the suggested state and federal guidelines in regards to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Our Weaubleau, MO clinic is following the same procedures and guidelines in place for our Springfield, MO clinic.
What are the latest updates from the State of Missouri?
The latest press briefing regarding policies from Gov. Mike Parson can be viewed via his Facebook page.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM GOV. MIKE PARSON
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has given me a call recently about COVID-19 or claiming a stimulus check. What should I do?
There is an increase in the number of fake phone calls (also known as phishing and/or a phone scam) requesting your personal information in an effort to confuse, panic, or steal from you. If you have received one of these calls recently, report any suspected fraud schemes calling the National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF) hotline number at: 1-866-720-5721 or by emailing email@example.com .
CLICK HERE to view the press release from the Attorney General urging the public to report COVID-19 fraud.
Is there anything I can do at home to stay healthy?
Yes, there are many changes to our lives recently and things seem to be changing daily. CLICK HERE (or the image below) to check out ways you can maintain a healthy lifestyle at home.
What supplements do you recommend for helping boost immunity?
There are multiple supplements that can help boost the immune system’s function. We recommend the following items:
- Immuno PRP Spray or Powder
- Elderberry syrup
- Elderberry syrup with CBD
- Buffered Vit C
- Liposomal C
- Colloidal Silver
These items and additional supplements may be purchased at Loehr Health Center clinics.
Do these items help fight COVID-19?
We do not claim that any of these products (or any of our services) cure COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Our goal is to help provide you with services (ex. chiropractic, acupuncture, and electro-lymphatic drainage) and supplements that do one or more of the following in the body:
- Decrease the stress response
- Decrease inflammation
- Increase nutrients
- Improve nervous system function (so other systems in the body perform well)
- Restore the body to homeostasis
- Improve lymphatic system function
- Provide the best opportunity for your immune system to function at its peak.
Do you have research I can look at for these supplements?
You know we do! 😉 There are multiple research studies on supplements and immune function. Here are a few research studies:
- Anti-Influenza Virus Effects of Elderberry Juice and Its Fractions.pdf
- Characterization of synergistic antibacterial effect of silver nanoparticles and ebselen.pdf
- Vitamin C and immune cell function in inflammation and cancer.pdf
- Vitamin C: an essential “stress hormone” during sepsis.pdf
- Vitamin C: One compound, several uses.pdf
- Vitamin C and immune function.pdf
- Self-Care for Common Colds: The Pivotal Role of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea in Three Main Immune Interactive Clusters (Physical Barriers, Innate and Adaptive Immunity) Involved during an Episode of Common Colds—Practical Advice on Dosages and on the Time to Take These Nutrients/Botanicals in order to Prevent or Treat Common Colds
- Echinacea plants as antioxidant and antibacterial agents: From traditional medicine to biotechnological applications.
- A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold
- Immunological Reactivity and Correction of Immunological Disorders by Biological Medicines in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations
- Immunopharmacology of the Main Herbal Supplements: A Review
Can chiropractic help boost your immune system?
Yes! Here are multiple research studies about how a chiropractic adjustment can help improve your immune system:
If you have questions about how to stay healthy, call us.
We have staff standing by to help!
417-887-8075 (Springfield Clinic)
417-238-0892 (Weaubleau Clinic)