A key factor to keeping your immune system functioning properly is to help the body eliminate toxins and waste. The lymphatic system may need assistance to help detox your body. This is where electro-lymphatic drainage can help.
How does the lymphatic system affect your body’s immunity?
The lymphatic system absorbs toxins and waste products from interstitial tissue. It is an integral part of keeping your body’s immune system performing at its peak.
What research can I read about the lymphatic system and immunity?
- Lymphatic Function and Immune Regulation in Health and Disease
- Electro-Lymphatic Therapy
- Neuroinflammation-induced lymphangiogenesis near the cribriform plate contributes to drainage of CNS-derived antigens and immune cells.The CNS Immune-Privilege Goes Down the Drain(age).
- Building the drains: the lymphatic vasculature in health and disease.Lymphatic system and its significance in immune processes.
What would prevent the lymphatic system from being able to eliminate waste?
The lymphatic system has no pump to automatically remove toxins. It relies on bodywork like massage or exercise to push lymph fluid through the system. The body needs to keep moving in order to prevent waste buildup in the lymphatic system. There are multiple factors that can lead to poor lymph circulation. However, two factors that lead to poor lymphatic circulation are illness and stress.
How can you detox the lymph system quickly? Electro-Lymphatic Drainage.
Electro-Lymphatic Drainage is a one-hour accelerated method of cleansing and detoxifying the body.
To view Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Electro-Lymphatic Drainage including:
- What does the lymphatic system do?
- How does Electro-Lymphatic Drainage work?
- What happens during a Electro-Lymphatic Drainage session?
- How long is an Electro-Lymphatic Drainage Session?
- What are the benefits of lymph drainage?
- Is Electro-Lymphatic Drainage safe?
Have a question about electro-lymphatic drainage and immunity?
Email our team at Loehr Health Center your question, or give us a call at 417-887-8075 to schedule your electro-lymphatic drainage appointment today.